Friday, May 3, 2013

Casual Friday

Grey jacket from Kohls, red sleeveless from Target underneath.  Dark blue stretch jeans (so comfy) from Old Navy (sweetheart cut), and black Toms.

Octopus necklace.

New skull necklace I picked up doing a bit of after school shopping.

I also stopped by Encore Shoe Dept. and was happy to see that they still have my favorites, so I picked up a backup pair. 

Now I know some of you are thinking, "I thought goths are supposed to be into DIY and thrifting."  Well, to be honest, my job is very stressful at the moment.  I spend nearly every waking hour teaching, lesson planning, or grading.  Only now is the workload starting to lighten up, so maybe I'll have more time for projects soon. I also find that you can get away with more if you mix and match clean-cut pieces from mainstream stores with a darker color palette.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute outfit.
    I often dress like that, too. I LOVE pink. :)

    ReplyDelete