Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shoes.

Oh my god, shoes. (Pardon the reference.)  Here are some of my favorite shoes. 

No macabre madame is complete without a pair of black boots:
These are great because they can be worn with skirts or under pants, are comfortable when standing for prolonged periods, and are work appropriate.  I got them at Kohls on sale last fall.

Here are my old faithfuls:
From left to right:  Target, Hotcakes, Toms.  The Hotcakes are my favorite; they are probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, and have some funky straps and buckles on them.  Perfect for towing the line at work.  I generally wear my Toms in the winter, because I can wear black dress socks with them to keep warm.

Here are my "occasionally" shoes: 

As you can see, I am a fan of flats.  I don't wear heals because I am standing all day at work, and because flats are just more comfortable.  I have a hard time finding shoes that don't give me blisters, because my feet are exceptionally wide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment