Thursday, May 2, 2013

Subdued School Ma'arm

I teach in a small town, so I have to be very conservative in my clothing choices.  I typically play with a gray scale color palette, accented with bright splashes of color.  I have to limit the days I go full grey/white/black to a minimum, to avoid arousing the ire of parents and coworkers.    Hence the name of this blog - Muted Macabre.  If I am to chance dressing darkly at all, my efforts must at all times be understated.

Here are some outfits from the past few days:

This is what I wanted to wear, but I ended up going with a white jacket, as pictured below.  I felt as if I had been pushing it with the black a bit to much earlier in the week.
Outfit number two:
The pants are gray pinstripe.

Corp goth, indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment